NIOA is Australia’s largest privately-owned supplier of arms and ammunition to the sporting, law enforcement and military markets.
NIOA is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to work with our in-house Marketing team for a 6 month contract (September 2020 – February 2021), which covers a maternity leave period in a part-time capacity.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Desktop Publishing / Creative design support to National Marketing Manager
- Creation of templates, documents, brochures, reports in Word and InDesign
- Photography & scanning
- Set up of images and layout for social media and e-news campaigns
- Preparation of product images for commercial and defence projects
- Assist in other ad hoc publishing needs and production requirements
- Infographic design
- General support to the other Graphic Designers, National Marketing Manager
- Work in-house at our Office in Eagle Farm, Brisbane (Not remotely)
- To be considered for this role
- Strong Adobe Creative Cloud skills. In particular a good working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat & Illustrator
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- 4 year print / pre-press experience or 4 years creative agency with print and digital media experience
- Good design sensibilities
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you have the necessary skills mentioned above. It is also just as essential that you are reliable, have a great attitude, work ethic, able to take direction and work in a team environment. As we are secure facility a background check will also be required.
Renumeration to be negotiated.
To apply for this role, please send your resume to HR@nioa.com.au